MyStompz is available for iPhone and iPad. It allows you to recreate the layout of your effects pedals. You can then store your pedal settings and never lose them again.
Forget about taking pictures that take forever to find once they are among hundreds of other pictures. Forget about taking notes on papers you eventually will lose. Forget about drawing marks on your stomp boxes. With MyStompz you can retrieve your stomp box settings in seconds!
This is the iPhone version – Stompbox List.
MyStompz comes with several pre-filled stompboxes to help you get started. This is the list of your stompboxes on file. You can:
- Remove a pedal (swipe to the left),
- Add a new one (the “+” button),
- Access settings for a pedal (just touch its name),
- Get to update the layout of a stompbox (touch the gears on the right of the pedal name)
- Access the Parameters section by tapping the gear icon on the top